Please feel free to leave comments to any of my posts. As they say, “the more the merrier.” But keep in mind the following conditions.
- You are completely responsible for your comment. Your comment represents your opinion and your person.
- You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on BibleBridge harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. (I rarely have to do this and my desire is to keep the comment as original as possible.)
- I hope this can be a place where others feel comfortable sharing so be cognizant of your word choice and do not make personal attacks.
- Please do not place affiliate links in your comments.
- Your email address will not be shared without your express permission.