BibleBridge is an engaging Bible study series featuring lessons that are:
- academic—presents insightful intellectual content from the world of biblical studies and asks thought-provoking questions; completing each study book is worth approximately .25 high school credit hours,
- devotional—challenges the heart through personal reflection questions and creative assignments,
- bridge building—conveys different views on controversial issues in a respectful and concise manner,
- evangelical—emphasizes the essential teachings of the Christian faith,
- self-study—each book contains lessons, quizzes, tests, and an answer key,
- written by an experienced Bible teacher,
- for ages 14 and up.
BibleBridge lessons have been used by high school homeschool students, Christian schools, small group Bible studies, prison ministries, and Sunday Schools. If you would like to read an impartial review of BibleBridge courses, here’s the link to Cathy Duffy’s Review.