Please feel free to leave comments on this site. But keep in mind the following conditions.
- You are completely responsible for your comment. Your comment represents your opinion and your person.
- You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on BibleBridge harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. (I rarely have to do this and my desire is to keep the comment as original as possible.)
- Please make relevant comments to the blog post in question. Your comment should add to the discussion of the specific topic being addressed in the post. If your comment is too off track, it will not be posted.
- I hope this can be a place where others feel comfortable sharing so do not make personal attacks against others. Consider your tone of voice before commenting.
- Do not place affiliate links in your comments.