BibleBridge is a new and engaging Bible study series featuring lessons that are:
- academic—challenging the mind through intellectual content and questions,
- devotional—challenging the heart through personal reflection questions,
- bridge building—respectfully presenting different views held by Christians,
- self-study—each book contains lessons, quizzes, tests, and an answer key,
- written by an experienced Bible teacher,
- for ages 14 and up.
Each study book below is available in PDF and paperback. If you would like to see a sample, the entire Genesis 1–3 course is free in PDF. If you would like to read an impartial review of BibleBridge courses, here’s the link to Cathy Duffy’s Review. BibleBridge lessons have been used by high school homeschool students, Christian schools, small group Bible studies, prison ministries, and Sunday Schools.
John: Bible Study Lessons